Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pink Mini iPod and the Fairy God Mother

By the end, I would've mentioned a friend 11 times

Our motherly figure. The quiet one, yet the most outgoing (along with snow)! Our fairy God mother fights for our rights, endlessly... and despite the betrayals, despite the back wounds, she will persevere.

At first, PMiP felt unwanted, but then fairy God mother opened up her heart, PMiP saw a whole different side, a side that she is in admiration of... Compassionate, loving, and full of passion, the fairy God mother is always trying to make our lives easier!

Dedicated... when she speaks you see vision. She knows what she wants out of this life, whether it be in her studies or her general future... PMiP prays all her wishes come true... she deserves it

I want to be like her when I grow up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawww fairy god mother/flower!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeaaaah mashallah it is sooo True!!!

FAIRY GOD MOTHER!?
hmm i must admit, it's a bit hard to imagine a fairy god mother in KEDS!! ;P

very Sweet PMiP!!

Anonymous said...

Lol aww cute. Now this i figured out right away. Mamma Doc :">

Anonymous said...

Hey seriously, i wanna know who DJ is! Give me a clue you guys

Anonymous said...

Oh and idoc, we enjoy your posts and all but you might wanna slow it down a little cause you're making the rest of us look bad *ehm ehm* :|

Anonymous said...

I have a reason for these particular posts to be rushed...

Anonymous said...

Fairy god mother!! I feel like I’m old and grumpy now!!!…lol.
You seriously wanna be like me!? That’s so flattering!!…and I’m honored…
I hope I never fail to meet your expectations of me…xxx

Fairy god mother wishes P.M.i.P happiness and success...
*From the fairy godmother’s heart*

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

aaaaawww so cute and true mashallah!! figured it out min il bidaaaaaya ;) wish you the best Fairy God Mother!! :D xxxx

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

oh that was perky btw. lol