Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Life’s Trilogy Finale-Part III-

Mood: a state of certitude
Listening to: *my self* ;P

Life’s trilogy Finale
-Part III-
LifE; what have you Established?!

"By strong action on the way,one can bring the body to the realm of longevity, bring the mind to the sphere of mystery, bring the world to great peace, and bring tasks to great fulfillment" ~SUN TZY

Establishment in life is what we live for, establishment of our duties to God is why we are in life in first place, never forget the purpose and you will always establish..
Establishment, is what we recall of those who died leaving their names in history as a proof of their work, creativity, and intellectuality.
"Malcome X, Albert Einistien, Emily Dicknson ,Micheal Jackson, Andalusia's Famous poets, Najeeb mahfooz, Jubran Khalil Junbran, RafiqueAl Harrieri, king Faisal Al Saud .....ect"
It’s because of their establishments, their names will LIVE forever
But let's settle for a Universal human role model, one that established the ultimate achievement of all time, one that had "the massage" to deliver to the whole world, to humans and others, one like no other human in the whole world and one that didn't only engrave his name in history but MADE HISTORY!!
Our Prophet Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him..
Have a true confessional moment with your self! Ask your self what have you established?
what will you establish? ..Remembering that your first, primary and main task is establishing
your life to your creater , to GOD!
oh and don't spend too much time asking, because time isn't measured in a sand glass clock any more,it can’t be stopped,.All you can do is count the sand particles, because each and every second counts!

..Vintage Doc..

Acknowledgments:
My Life’s trilogy is a three-part series about three major self defining topics in life, Each one follows a topic that starts with A letter in the word “LIFE”

Part I:Loss
The constant process of strengthening my faith, immobilizing my vanity and
reshaping of my being
Part II: Inspiration
What proves am alive!! can you honestly live without breathing
Part III : Establishment
I read, think, seek and Establish
~~~~~~
There’s no F in my Life’s trilogy for Life is one big fat L.I.E!!
P.S This idea of removing the F from the word LIFE,to form the word Lie,isn't initiated by me,

Life has offered me many lessons ,chances and experiences, many I’ve “lived”, and a few I’ve left, yet I haven't seen enough. that's why Life is LIE..
you see In order to live life right...umm wait let me sound more reasonable;
In order to just live you must realize, comprehend and admit that what you are living in life is a LIE; an illusion, a period of an exam you have to take
Then what's the TRUTH????
Simple:

..Eternity..

It is the truth, where
Immortality is the inevitable,

Forever is not never but is ever so real,

It’s the final destination, it's the Truth we fear facing.
~~~~~~~~
As soon as you realize that you will learn to live life as a L.I.E not a lie

Special Thanks to:
`Our God, are only savor, all mighty:Allah..for the precious life we are blessed with
May God Lighten our days with his blessings, strengthen our faith with patience, give us pure inner peace to hold to in life and help us BELIEVE that it’s Life is a L.I.E!!!
`A special thanks to A special friend who once told me sarcastically :
"Life’s more than a trilogy”. thanks to the idea NOT sarcasim,am inspired to state that:
Even though there's a lot of things waiting for us, a lot to loose, a lot to be inspired from, and way too much to establish ;the Irony of life implies that there's also a phrase we usually use which is:
"Just living”
living the day, intercommunicating, loving and caring, taking a break from routines, and analyzing sessions, gradually meditating and stopping before we reach that centered black hollow hole in the wall of spiritual philosophy.
This has helped me realize that there's more to life then a trilogy, more than a three part series, perhaps an endless series, one no alphabets can hide,one of complicated, deranging, frequently enjoyable tasks you worry so much about fulfilling while in the end,it’s just A task.

`Finally, I would like to thank every person who took the time to read my trilogy,




"MY life's trilogy; three keys given to you, leaving you unlock your life"`Vintage Doc..


5 comments:

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

God bless you!
I think I have just established something. That I woke up at 8:30 in the mornin' on thursday just to read your perfectly ended trilogy, and that there is nothing more important than remembering why on EARTH your on it!!
"IT refers back to EARTH"

sporty.

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Vintage- our spiritual guide.. the name says it all people..
hmm.. i personally had an F for "FAITH" in mind.. then i realized these aren't my abc's..it's yoUR trilogy ;p
hmm.. overall, veryy interestingly put.. well said..

Savvy.

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

It was pretty interesting and thought provoking to say the least..but it kinda requires you to stay focused and alert the whole time you're reading it which has been sort of a difficult thing for me to do lately :P Well done though dear. You never fail to meet my expectations :D

Sporty aww sweet of you to get up early just to read it. Kinda got me thinking if you'd do the same for me. Would you? huh? huh? :|

Glam

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Sporty~ Thank you for your kind honesty in terms of commenting
and... friendship ;)

Savvy~ yeah, no wonder you guys call me that

Glam~ sure i can see it needs you to be focused but ALERT!! uhh, is the color disturbing you or something! lol
am glad i met your expectations fashionista ;P

Vintage

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

We all aspire to be "well-established", are inspired by those who are and are in fear of losing that establishment! To establish, to create and fulfill a dream, to achieve!

Life IS more than a trilogy...and not because it's four letters! I'm having trouble taking in your perspective of life being a lie, i fear my faith will weaken if i so much think that way... we all have different views on life...to me it's a cleche...a book waiting to be written, and it will be forever written even after you leave "life", because though your existance may ceise, you will live in all of those who knew you, family, friends, people you just merely greeted with "hello" each morning...life is forever, lets hope ours will ultimately be paradise

iDoc