Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Untitled IIII: Pour L'amour de Chaussure.

I love shoes. I, Mental Doc, declare my undying love for shoes. The whole Kingdom, with every Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species of them! Except the Phylum Ugly, and I've seen ugly!

Black leather, pointed front, stilettos. Tan leather, pointed front, stilettos, exposes the medial aspect of the foot. Black velvet boots, purple lining, pointed front, stilettos. Starting to sense a pattern here?

Sharp, pointed, angular, exposing and beautiful. Made to be adored. Just the type of thing you'd want wrapping your feet.

Did I mention the sound of heels on marble floors? The only thing I love more is the sound of heels on a parquet floor. Heavenly!

"Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be"*

Mental Doc.

* Nirvana – Come As You Are.

No comments: