Thursday, December 27, 2007

Untitled II: On Rage and Fury.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"*

Do you know how that feels? That you wish the whole world would burn and you would even fuel that fire?
Murphy's law: "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong. At the worst possible time, in the worst possible way". in short; shit happens, a whole lot of it.
At this very moment, I don't hate the world. I only look down on this corrupted unsightly creation we call a world and hope it comes to an untimely end. Yes, i am THAT pissed off.

"The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game"*


Yours Truly, Mental.
__________________
* Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins.

1 comment:

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

I love that song...I thing I too mentioned it in one of my blogs!

Yes sh!t happens but what are we to do! Thank God and Pray a lot... he will probably help you out!

iDoc