Monday, December 24, 2007

The Sky is Falling.

5 Reasons I think I should STAY:
1) Change is something you can't always force.. It usually just happens.
2) I don't want to be giving up on anyone/anything.
3) I don't want to make the wrong decision.
4) There's always room to make a difference.
5) Life is short.

5 Reasons I think I should GO:
1) Change is good every once in a while.. It keeps things interesting.
2) Guilt is irrelevant.
3) Regrets are a waste of energy.
4) I think it's time to move on.
5) Life is short.

And most of us choose that safe place in the middle, where we have a perfect view of the sky but where it misses us on its way down..

Savvy Doc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know"