Friday, February 23, 2007

THE GAME!

Ten years ago (I was only 9), when people asked me the typical question "What do u want to be when u grow up?" my typical answer would be "A Football player!" cuz I thought that players tend to play all the time throughout their career no stress no studing no homework etc...But recently and in the REAL WORLD, I had this suicidal thought "lots of ppl I know think that" which is to have an attempt and apply for Medicine, and see if I got accepted cuz I thought that I was never good enough! And now a few years into the course, it changed my view, and now I can't imagine myself outside this field. The fact that being a "Doctor" involves being a pain reliever, helper, skillful person, smart, patient and being rewared for it by God is just overwhelming and you could never find all these features in a single profession as in Medicine. Now I have a goal, like in a game my aim is to win the opponent team by the end of the 90 min, I must score a "pass" by the end of the 6 year Medical course. Thats why MEDICINE IS MA GAME!!!

Sporty Doc.

9 comments:

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

"Medicine is my game!"...I love that! :D...Come on girls, we need more blogs, inspire us and the world :P!

iDOC.

last_ache said...

wooooow, didnt take me long to figure which is which :P but wish u score the highest goals sporty coz u deserve it ;) good luck ;)

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

If you knew her personally, that opinion will be even more tattooed into your chocolate...i mean brain ;)!

I love chocolate too mmmm!
You could be someone we know :)!

iDOC

eshda3wa said...

its good that u love wat ur doing, it makes such a HUGE differece
goodluck!

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

thanks all! n keep commenting cuz its inspiring me 2 get 2 the semi- finals with no injuries!!

sporty Doc.

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

it sounds like the basketball ad "I love this game...!" :D
n what can I say? We love both Med AND basketball no? ;)
I loved the part 7ag u need to score ur goal in the nxt 90 mins and a "pass" as a doctor in the nxt 6 years :) pretty good stuff.

Perky Doc.

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Mashallah i love it!!
LET THE GAME BEGIN!! *space jam song in backgroud* ;P

You GO GIRL!!!!

Vin Doc.

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

:D...watch out it's buggzbunny!!

iDOC

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Wat's up Doc??!!

Vintage!!