Monday, March 12, 2007

My ABC's.

A is for Answer. Perhaps we will find one. Perhaps not. Sometimes it's best to stop looking for any.
B is for Be. All you will be. All you have been. All you will ever become.
C is for Corruption. It surrounds us; in every broken home, every land at war, every lost soul wandering this earth.
D is for Deceit. Thin line separating it from trust.
E is for Escape. The act of running away from the reality of your fears.
F is for Faith. It's all we have in the end.
G is for Good. All the good that remains buried in the harshest cruelty.
H is for Heaven. Where everything is perfect.
I. Intellect. Innocence. Insecurity.
J is for Journey. The journey of life which you can either surrender to or indulge in.
K is for Keep. Know when to keep those few cherished things, people, or promises, and when to let them go.
L is for Love. A mystery.
M is for Miss. I MISS YOU.
N. Nothing.
O is for the Odd One Out. Possibly myself.
P is for Perfect. Always strived for; seldom reached.
Q is for Question. What's yours?
R is for Reminisce. For old time's sake.
S is for Smile: it does wonders. Solitude: learn to savour it.
T is for Trust. A joke.
U is for Unique. Be yourself.
V is for Virtue. To be morally excellent; to live with a conscience.
W is for White: snow, peace, the opposite of black. Words: They are failing me. Wisdom: The art of knowing. World: Infinitely small.
X marks the spot.
Y is for You. My better half.
Z is for Zeal. A priceless investment.

Savvy Doc.

5 comments:

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

It's unfair how you and I think the same, Ihad already started an entry like this but you beat me to it!:P

My favorites...
A: though I am a firm believer that we should never stop looking!

B: what you are now...being

K: and I'm still learning how to keep and what we should keep...it's hard!

R: :)

W: "wise" :P

Very refreshing x x x
iDOC

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

so far my favourite blog :)

F, H, J, K, X are some of my favs.

Also:
L: I have other reasons to like this letter other than "Love" :P
P: my ultimate favourite
R: so cute
T: hilarious :P
V: so true
Y: awww!

perky. :)

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

C,F,U,R and Z
they are mine too ;P

i'll have to agree
"very Refreshing"

..Vin doc
Virtue
Intellect and
Nothing?
that's why they are "yours" huh!!!

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

iDOC- i once heard that great minds think alike.. hmm it got me thinking :p oh and about A.. my theory: sometimes, rather than looking, you should wait for the answer to come to you.. ( i must stress the "SOMETIMES")

perky- aww thanks i'm flattered :)

vin- from "VINDICATED"

Thank you ALL.. i'll give you my favorites soon inshallah ;)

Savvy.

Anonymous said...

deep. i luved it!