Monday, April 2, 2007

Pink Mini iPod and Scalpel

By the end of this entry I would have mentioned a friend 16 times

ORIGIN: Modesty, true friendship and family values/ traditions.

Scalpel is P.M.i.Ps university mother. Sharp and keeps her within limits, a disciplinary. Scalpel is a gem. Everyone is happy to know her, she gives life a different aura…life is fun with scalpel.

INSERTION: Into each of her friend’s hearts.

Scalpel is one of those people you’d tell your grandchildren about. How proud you are to have been lucky enough to know her, use her as an example of a person that should be idolized. Her achievements (not just academic), already makes us admire her.

NERVE SUPPLY: Fun and a book of faces.

Scalpel is the one you go to when you need sunshine in your life. She brightens up your day by one flash of that gorgeous smile of hers (:P).

ACTION: Pleasing and caring for others.

Scalpel never fail to make you smile. You can’t but wish for all the happiness in the world for her.

iDoc

6 comments:

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Mashallah..
Beautifully written!!!
IDOC never fails to choose her words out of truthfulness,passion and witticism..& i love about her

Scalpel!!
"Everyone is happy to know her, she gives life a different aura…life is fun with scalpel."

Sooo True!!, Scalpel is one of the people I'm pleased to have as a friend, lucky to have as a close friend..
Scalpel is special and so is "pencil" ;P

...Vena Taga.. <-- inspired by??

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

iDOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words have failed me! it's AMAZING! (ur amazing :P)

wallahi i'm SO honoured to be 'Scalpel'. I'm thankful you see all that in me!

I'm only what you say I am with the people I love. :)

I like how you wrote "Scalpel is a gem". One would normally think "Scalpel is metal"..not gem. :D (lol...okay bad joke...no wait...never mind never mind,not meant as a joke...:P)

iDOC, i'm thankful I got the chance to meet you and get to KNOW you. You're an incredible person. I truly wish you ALL the best there is! You're an amazing friend and you're going to be an amazing Dr./wife/mother one day!

Scalpel :D x x x

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Lol it's starting to turn into a very girly blog if i may add :p

Moving on, it took me less than a second to figure out who scalpel is lol. I was thinking scalpel> anatomy>dissection class> and bam it popped in my head. Am i allowed to reveal who it is? :D

Glam

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

dearest vena taga, (confused)lol
our sacred "pencil" sure goes well with "scalpel" dont u think? :P

Scalpel is blessed to have Vena Taga as one of her closest friends. As my Pink Mini iPod :)
lotsa love to both!

Your Scalpel. :P

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

Duuuude...didn't you see "A book of faces"... a play on words :P
iDoc

A Triumphant Pursuit said...

loool of course i saw it iDOC, well-written :P haha. any idea what i'm doing now? :P

and Glam, you really think of me when it comes to dissection? :D LOL. we're such freaks.

Scalpel :P (it's growing on me :P)